Uganda Wildlife Authority invites eligible entities to supply 5,000 pair of camouflage uniforms and jungle boots for staff.
The Entity has allocated funds for procurement of UWA camouflage uniforms for staff in its budget for the financial year 2022/2023.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the domestic public bidding method
contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003.
4. Bidders may obtain further information from the Entityand inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 9(a) from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
5. Bidding documents in Englishmay be received from the address below, on payment of non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000/= (One hundred thousand only) to UWA cash office.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at (c) at or before 11:00am on November 18th, 2022.Late bids shall be rejected.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 11:30am on November,18th, 2022, in UWA Library.
8. There shall be a pre – bid meeting on November 09th, 2022.
9. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement and Disposal Unit
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement and Disposal Unit
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Executive Director Office 2nd Floor, Headquarter.
(d) Address of bid opening: UWA Library, Ground Floor, UWA Headquarters
The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
|Bid notice||October 28th, 2022|
|Pre-bid meeting||November 09th , 2022|
|Bid closing date||November 18th, 2022|
|Evaluation process||November 30th, 2022|
|Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice||December 09th, 2022|
|Contract Signature||December 30th, 2022|
Conserving for Generations.